Tuesday 3 February 2009

A new addition

I missed running in the snow - it hadn't started by the time I'd finished my run on Sunday, and today all the snow has melted (thankfully). Did manage a 7 miler with the Jarrow & Hebburn guys on Sunday. It's my longest run since November and still no ankle pain...whoohoo!

My big news is the addition of a new puppy to the household. She's a tri coloured Border Collie pup, who we've named Meg.. as that's a good traditional Border Collie name. Murphy isn't overly pleased at the invasion of his household, and the fact that she's managed to round up all of his toys into her cage, which is highly amusing since two of them are bigger than she is!

She's only 8 weeks old and hasn't had her shots yet, and she's a real sweetheart when she's not chewing clothes, blankets, shoes, hands or anything else that comes into nibbling range.

I'm too tired to go running tonight (after a couple of early hour wake up howls) but I'm hoping for a decent night's sleep tonight and a good run tomorrow evening.

Here's a couple of "pin-ups" of the wee lassie, and a shot of Murph in the snow!

Meg sleeping

Meg sleeping

Murph in the snow

3 comments:

  1. what a darling! big welcome meg! happy days gw and busy ones too. murph i reckon will still be top dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet - just want to rub that belly!!!

    ReplyDelete