Friday 5 June 2009

Meg

Not at all running related, but I don't think I can't blog about this.

Our beautiful border collie puppy Meg had a seizure yesterday morning, and after spending the whole day to and from the vets, she had to be put to sleep. To say I'm gutted is a total understatement. She was exactly six months old yesterday, and I was expecting another 15 years with the little bundle of fun.

You couldn't have had a nicer temperament in a dog, a loving, playful, loyal companion.

Photobucket

I'm missing her terribly already, what a damn shame Cry

1 comment:

  1. me and charlie are so so sorry to hear the tragic news about meg gw. i can remember you blogging about her when you first got her. i can feel your sadness. she looks a darling. she'll be looking down on you i'm sure with a smile and a stick. god bless her x

    ReplyDelete