Saturday 9 September 2017

Running update


Running, so how's it been going since 2012?

I'm now v45 category which helps the Jarrow vets team in so much as I don't drag Heather and Elaine down to the v35s.  I've managed an 800m pb, and some decent times on the track in the 10000m and 3000m, but still nowhere near cracking the 21:00 for 5k.  In fact I doubt I'll ever get anywhere near it, ran 21:48 earlier this year and felt like I was going to vomit, so it's doubtful I'll manage to find 15 seconds a mile.  Full po10 profile is here.


 I do still love cross country, and it's my aim to try and compete at most of them this year.  We now have chip timing for the league so my workload on raceday is dramatically reduced.  There's no excuse for me not to compete other than being totally unfit.






No comments:

Post a Comment